- The purpose of homework is for students to: practice and reinforce skills learned or reviewed in class, develop good work habits and study skills, promote a sense of responsibilty and self-dicipline, and improve time management skills.
- Assignments will be given nightly and weekly Monday - Thursday.
- Approximately 45 - 60 minutes should be dedicated to complete homework on a nightly basis. These times may vary according to student's ability and need.
- On top of nightly and weekly assignments, students will be responsible for long range projects and nightly reading.
- Nightly reading, Monday - Thursday, entails reading 20 minutes per night. Students will complete a weekly reading contract, logging nightly reading, and obtaining parent/guardian signature.
- Assignment books will be used for students to log assignments and ensure school/home communication.